Web for Faculty
Web for Faculty Information
Log in to:
- Get class list summaries
- Get detailed class lists
- Enter grades online
- Get student information
- Look up your faculty schedule by day and time
- Find your detailed faculty schedule
Accessing Web for Faculty
- You must have your Username and PIN Number to access this system.
- Your PIN number was mailed to your campus mailbox.
You will be prompted to enter a security question and an answer the first time you log in. These will allow you to log in and reset your password if you have forgotten it.
You should chose a question and answer to which only you would know the answer. For instance, a couple common questions might be:
- "What is your mother's maiden name?"
- "What is the name of your favorite pet?"
- "What is your favorite book?"
Once you have set these you will not be prompted for them again.
If at a later time you need to reset your PIN, enter your ID number on the log in screen and select the "Forgot PIN?" button. You will be shown your security question and a place for your response. If you provide the correct response, you will be prompted to change your PIN to a new number.
Once this is complete, you can proceed to use Web for Faculty.