Onondaga Hall is a traditional, double-occupancy, residence hall with a community comprised of both new and returning residents. Onondaga is home to approximately 220-residents who enjoy living in the Iroquois Quad, which is close to the library, academic buildings, and dining and recreational facilities.
- Onondaga’s large double-occupancy rooms measure approximately 15-feet by 13-feet.
- Each resident receives a mattress, adjustable bedframe, desk, desk chair, nightstand, dresser, and wall closet.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located on the first floor and is equipped with two pool tables, ping-pong table, foosball table, and a 52-inch high-definition television.
- Floor sections and bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in hall.
- All residence halls are locked 24-hours per day, requiring residents to swipe an ID card for access to the hall.