Oneida Hall is a traditional, corridor-style residence hall that is home to approximately 111-returning residents who live in single-occupancy rooms. Located in the Iroquois Quad, Oneida residents enjoy living close to Seneca Dining Hall, Shop 24, and many academic buildings. Oneida reopened in 2010 after extensive renovations.
- Oneida’s single-occupancy rooms measure approximately 12.5-feet by 11-feet.
- Each room is furnished with a bed, adjustable bedframe, desk, dresser, and armoire.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located on the first floor equipped with a piano, 52-inch flat screen television, and pool, ping-pong, and foosball tables.
- All rooms have wired internet access, hi-definition cable television, and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Floor sections and bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in hall.
- All residence halls are locked 24-hours per day, requiring residents to swipe an ID card for access to the hall.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.