Mohawk Hall is a traditional, corridor-style residence hall that is home to approximately 220-returning residents. Mohawk residents live in the Iroquois Quad and enjoy living close to Seneca Dining Hall, Shop 24, and many academic buildings. Mohawk reopened in 2013 after extensive redesign and renovations.
- Mohawk is comprised of all double-occupancy rooms; rooms measure approximately 15-feet by 13-feet.
- Residents of all genders live within the hall; however, bathrooms are gender specific with an average of eight residents per facility.
- A recreational lounge is located on the ground floor and is equipped with pool and air hockey tables and a 52-inch flat screen television.
- A 24-hour quiet study lounge is located on the first floor.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in hall.
- Mohawk is uniquely equipped with boot washes on the ground floor for residents who need them.
- All residence halls are locked 24-hours per day, requiring residents to swipe an ID card for access to the hall.
Monday - Thursday:
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.