Fountain View Hall
Morrisville alumni may remember Fountain View Hall as a dining facility; however, the building was transformed into a residence hall for 88-students. Fountain View is one of two 24-hour quiet study residence halls. This means that the quiet hours policy is enforced throughout the day and night by Residents Assistants and community members. Fountain View Hall is located in the Pond Quad and gained its name from the beautiful view of the Helyar Pond.
- Residents live mostly in single rooms along with a handful of semiprivate double and triple rooms; a partial wall separates semiprivate rooms into two or three distinct sleeping and studying spaces.
- Residents have access to a unique interior courtyard that is furnished with picnic tables.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located on the first floor with a 52-inch flat screen television and pool and foosball tables.
- Residents may also reserve and use the first-floor conference room for study groups and club meetings.
- Bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in hall.
- All residence halls are locked 24-hours per day, requiring residents to swipe an ID card for access to the hall.