Our smallest residence hall, East Hall, is home to approximately 51-residents who enjoy living in single-occupancy rooms. East is one of two 24-hour quiet study residence halls. This means that the quiet hours policy is enforced throughout the day and night by Residents Assistants and community members. Students who study nursing enjoy living in East due to the hall’s proximity to Bailey Hall, home of the College’s nursing program.
- East’s rooms are in a suite-style configuration; each suite has one large single room and one small single room sharing a common area that connects to the corridor.
- Large single rooms measure approximately 11.5-feet by 10-feet, small single rooms measure approximately 13-feet by 7-feet, and common areas measure approximately 13.5-feet by 7-feet.
- A few single rooms are not suites and open directly to the corridor.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located in the basement with pool and foosball tables.
- Small quiet study lounges are located on the second and third floors.
- Bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in hall.
- All residence halls are locked 24-hours per day, requiring residents to swipe an ID card for access to the hall.