Move-In and Move-Out Timeline
Fall 2016 Semester
Although residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for Thanksgiving, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons 1 and 2, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to college scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only 8am August 25, 2016.
- Residence halls open for returning students 8am August 28, 2016. No early arrivals are allowed. Students who return early and are not approved to work for the college will be charged $60 a night.
- Residence halls close at 6pm October 7, 2016.
Residence halls reopen at noon October 11, 2016.
- Residence Halls close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, November 27, 2016.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at 6 pm on Friday, December 16. Students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Students not planning to return for spring semester must remove all personal belongings by hall closing December 16, 2016.
Students who have scheduled classes that go past the closing time need to notify their Residence Hall Director.