Move-In and Move-Out Timeline
Fall 2014 Semester
Although residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for Thanksgiving, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons 1 and 2, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to college scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only 8am August 21, 2014.
- Residence halls open for returning students 8am August 24, 2014. No early arrivals are allowed. Students who return early and are not approved to work for the college will be charged $60 a night.
- Residence halls close at 6pm October 10, 2014.
Residence halls reopen at noon October 14, 2014.
- Residence Halls close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 25, 2014.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, November 30, 2014.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at noon on Tuesday, December 16. Students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Students not planning to return for spring semester must remove all personal belongings by hall closing December 16, 2014.
Spring 2015 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls reopen for all returning students starting January 12, 2015 at noon. Classes do not begin until the 14th. New students arrive January 13, 2015 anytime after 8am.
- Residence Halls close 6pm on Friday, March 13, 2015. Students with classes that extend beyond 6pm are allowed to remain upon registering with RD prior to closing.
- Residence Halls reopen at noon on Sunday March 23, 2015.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close noon on May 8, 2015 for non-graduating students. Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam.
All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.