Fall 2016 Semester
Although residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for Thanksgiving, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons 1 and 2, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to college scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only 8am August 25, 2016.
- Residence halls open for returning students 8am August 28, 2016. No early arrivals are allowed. Students who return early and are not approved to work for the college will be charged $60 a night.
- Residence halls close at 6pm October 7, 2016.
Residence halls reopen at noon October 11, 2016.
- Residence Halls close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, November 27, 2016.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at 12 pm on Saturday, December 17, 2016. Students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam.
Students who have scheduled classes that go past the closing time need to notify their Residence Hall Director.
Spring 2017 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls reopen for all returning students starting Sunday, January 15, 2017 anytime after 8am. Classes do not begin until Monday, January 16th. New students arrive January 15, 2017 anytime after 8am.
- Residence Halls close noon on Saturday, March 4, 2017.
- Residence Halls reopen at noon on Sunday, March 12, 2017.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at 6 pm on Friday, May 5, 2017 for non-graduating students. Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Residence Halls close for graduating students on Saturday, May 6, 2017.
- All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.