Move-In and Move-Out Timeline
Fall 2015 Semester
Although residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for Thanksgiving, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons 1 and 2, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to college scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only 8am August 20, 2015.
- Residence halls open for returning students 8am August 23, 2015. No early arrivals are allowed. Students who return early and are not approved to work for the college will be charged $60 a night.
- Residence halls close at 6pm October 9, 2015.
Residence halls reopen at noon October 13, 2015.
- Residence Halls close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, November 29, 2015.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at noon on Tuesday, December 15. Students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Students not planning to return for spring semester must remove all personal belongings by hall closing December 15, 2015.
Students who have scheduled classes that go past the closing time need to notify their Residence Hall Director.
Spring 2016 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls reopen for all returning students starting January 17, 2016 anytime after 8am. Classes do not begin until the 18th. New students arrive January TBA, 2016 anytime after 8am.
- Residence Halls close 6pm on Friday, March 11, 2016. Students with classes that extend beyond 6pm are allowed to remain upon registering with RD prior to closing.
- Residence Halls reopen at noon on Sunday March 20, 2016.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close noon on May 10, 2016 for non-graduating students. Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam.
All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.