Move-In and Move-Out Timeline
Fall 2012 Semester
Although residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for Thanksgiving, Winter break (if returning in Spring), both Spring breaks, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons 1 and 2, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to college scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only 8am August 17, 2012.
- Residence halls open for returning students 8am August 19, 2012. No early arrivals are allowed.
- Residence halls close at 6pm October 5, 2012.
Residence halls reopen at noon October 9, 2012.
- Residence Halls close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, November 25, 2012.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at 6pm on Friday, December 14. Students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Students not planning to return for spring semester must remove all personal belongings by hall closing December 14, 2012.
Spring 2013 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls reopen for all residents 9am on Sunday, January 13, 2013.
Spring Break 1
- Residence Halls close 6pm on Friday, February 15, 2013. Students with classes that extend beyond 6pm are allowed to remain upon registering with RD.
- Residence Halls reopen at noon on Sunday February 24, 2013.
Spring Break 2
- Residence Halls close 6pm on Friday, March 29, 2013. Students with classes that extend beyond 6pm are allowed to remain upon registering with RD.
- Residence Halls reopen at noon on Sunday, April 7, 2013.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close 6pm on May 17, 2013 for non-graduating students. Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Graduating students who are participating in the graduation ceremony must vacate by 3pm on Saturday, May 18, 2012. All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.