Forms & Documents
- Residence Hall License 2015-2016
- Students over 18 years of age must accept the Housing License online via Web for Students. Students under 18 years of age at time of check in, must sign with parent or guardian prior to or at time of check in.
- Room Rates for 2016-17
- Room rates for 2016-2017. Room rates are shown separately in left column and then to the right with room fee and meal plan options available to that type of room.
- What to Pack
- A handy guide to what items to pack - and leave at home - when you move to Morrisville.
Other Forms & Documents
- Incoming Freshman and Transfers request to live off campus application
- Request to be released from current housing license
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Summer Peer Staff Application – Summer 2016
- EOP Peer Staff Application form.
- RA Application
- Resident Assisteant Application Requirements
- RA Application Faculty or Staff Reference Form
- Reference form for Resident Assistant applicants.
- Resident Assistant Applicant Tips and Position Overview
- A brief overview of the Resident Assistant position and some helpful tips to aid candidates in preparing for the process.
- Room Change Request Form 2015-2016
- Students requesting a room change need to fill out form, print, sign and submit to either their Residence Hall Director or the Office of Residence Life.
- Room Condition Record
- This document records the presence and condition of furnishings in the room and the general condition of the room at the time a student accepts occupancy.