Implementation & Review ProceduresFinancial Aid
These regulations will be administered at the end of each academic year:
- Direct Loans and Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) programs require that students be enrolled in a degree or certificate program. Students are required to meet the satisfactory progress section outlined by grade point average.
- Students who change degree programs will be given a new time frame.
- Students who change programs of study, requiring extra time to complete their degree, will be granted a time-frame re-evaluation by the academic review committee.
- Transfer students will be given a new time frame when they begin their first semester at Morrisville State College.
- Continuing education students that fall below the satisfactory academic progress standards will have an opportunity to discuss mitigating circumstances with the Director of Lifelong Learning.
- Upon review of the student's academic record, the academic review committee has the right to waive the implementation and review procedures due to mitigating circumstances.
- Dacia L. Banks
Director of Financial Aid
- Elizabeth D. Berry
Assistant Director Financial Aid, Financial Aid Officer
- Amber L. Horner
Keyboard Specialist 1
- Christine A. Krause
Agency Program Aide