The College provides this Consumer Information portal in an effort to accurately disclose information. It is our hope that the facts regarding our institution, academic programs, cost, student health and safety, financial aid, career services, and alumni success stories provided throughout the website will guide prospective students, parents, and the community at large to make informed decisions about the varied educational opportunities at Morrisville State College.
General Campus Information
- College Costs - Tuition and Fees
- Campus policy on refund of charges due to withdrawal
- Requirements for officially withdrawing from campus
- Degree programs offered by the campus
- Facilities associated with academic programs
- List of faculty and other instructional personnel
- Accreditations and Affiliations with Morrisville State College
- Accommodative Services available – Disability Services
- Contact for Financial Aid is firstname.lastname@example.org, 315.684.6289
- Contact Morrisville State College
Financial Aid Information
- Federal Financial Aid is available, both need-based and non-need-based.
- New York State Financial Aid is available.
- How to apply for financial assistance programs.
The campus distributes aid among students on a first-come first-served basis for limited fund programs.
- Repayment terms and schedules of various loan types are available.
- Any federal loan borrower can view their loan debt and contact information for their Federal Loan Servicer at the National Student Loan Database System.
- Requirements for Entrance and Exit Counseling.
- Requirements for the Federal Work Study program.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) guidelines for financial aid eligibility.
- The Net Price Calculator is available through SUNY.edu.
Students may be eligible for FSA even if they pursue a study abroad program approved for credit by the home school.
Educational Loan deferments may be available while serving in the Peace Corps, under the Domestic Volunteer Service Act, or as a volunteer for a tax-exempt organization of demonstrated effectiveness in the field of community service.
Graduation or Completion and Transfer-out Information
Equity in Athletics Disclosures
- Morrisville State College athletics website
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Information
Campus Security Report
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Disclosures
- FERPA information is maintained by the Office of Registration and Records
New York State Mandated Disclosures
(not included above)
Student Code of Conduct
Admission of students to campus (listed by admit type)
Determining New York State residency
Commencement participation and schedule
- Course add/drop process.
- Veteran’s Educational Benefits
- The NYS Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is available at Morrisville State.
- Morrisville State College Foundation scholarship opportunities are available.
- Other external scholarship opportunities are available.
- SUNY Policy on Sexual Violence Prevention and Response. Sexual Violence Victim/Survivor Bill of Rights is part of that policy containing campus-specific and local community victim resources.
- Title IX policy. The Title IX Coordinator is Sarah Steele, email@example.com), Title IX Deputy Coordinators are Geoffrey Isabelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Norwich Campus -Patricia Davis (email@example.com) and Syracuse EOC - Timothy Penix, firstname.lastname@example.org).