MSC Veterans Task ForceTown & Gown
The mission of the Veterans Task Force is to work collaboratively with departments and individuals across MSC to create a network of support to students who have served in the military and their families. This task force of volunteers is made up of faculty, staff and students attempting to increase the services offered and connections made to assist students in creating a positive learning environment. Our ultimate goal is to have these students know the college is doing everything they can to ensure the support and services they need are made available.
We hope you find the enclosed information helpful.
The Morrisville State College Veterans Task Force is invested in forming a veteran’s organization on campus, open to the entire MSC campus community. Our primary aim is to raise awareness and understanding of the military/veteran experience throughout the Morrisville State College community.
The goals we hope to achieve include:
- The formation of a student veteran organization
- Support service to student veterans and their family both on and off campus
- Engage the campus community
New York State Veterans Law Booklet (July 2015)
Important Campus Resources
- Information regarding certification
- General information regarding financial aid process.
- Learn more about the exciting programs Morrisville has to offer or "Apply Now"
- Understand the deferment process as you work through the stages of paying your bill.
- You may qualify for free parking. Contact UP for details.