Connect With Our Students
Career Services is eager to connect you to our students and alumni who, with the hands-on experience they gain in our living classrooms and in the world of work, are employment-ready from the day they arrive at your organization. MSC students and graduates:
- engage in career-focused learning in one or more of our 75 bachelor and associate programs, including technology, health sciences, business, automotive, criminal justice, agricultural and equine sciences, and other specialized fields;
- apply and test their skills in our automotive service center; greenhouse; Copper Turret restaurant; student nursing and massage therapy clinics; equine rehabilitation, breeding, and training centers; agribusinesses Morrisville Fresh, LLC; travel agency; and other learning laboratories.
- have experience in the workplace, with more than 90% of bachelor candidates completing semester-long internships, many associate students pursuing a practicuum or internship, and a healthy percentage of students working on- and off-campus jobs while pursuing their degrees.
- are part of one of the most diverse student population in the SUNY system.
We offer several ways to partner with us for your hiring needs, including:
- College Central Network (CCN)-Morrisville, our free, easy-to-use, on-line jobs and internships portal for students and alumni.
- on-campus interviews. The best way to get to know what our students offer is to speak with them. We can provide you an interview room and coordinate the interview scheduling.
- our annual spring Job & Internship Expo. Check back soon for the date of our 2016 Expo.
- campus-wide information sessions through our on-going Networking & Recruitment Series.
- in-classroom presentations or visits to your place of business through academic departments and student groups.
- Central New York Recruiting Consortium (CNYRC), which allows you to market your jobs and internships to both Morrisville State College students and alumni and those of five other area colleges.
Please contact Barbara Roback at 315.684.6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how we can help you meet your staffing demands.