CAREER SERVICES HAS A NEW HOME!
To increase access to the many resources we provide, the advising office and Resource Center has relocated to Crawford Hall 317 and 318. Make sure to stop by next time you're on campus to check out our new, expanded space.
Visit our "Alumni Success" page to see where our May 2015 graduates are off to!
Career Services for students and alumni
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Service can assist you in pursuing and achieving your career goals. Com e parnter with us on:
- identifying and exploring your best-fit career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letters, thank you notes, e-mails, and personal statements
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- negotiating and evaluating job offers
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs
There are many ways you can connect with us:
- 30-minute 1/1 session, which can be done in-person, by telephone, or via Skype (appointment required)
- 15-minute drop-in hours (no appointment required, but hours may vary weekly)
- workshops we offer campus-wide or upon request with your student group
- employer events such as our Networking and Recruitment Series, employer information sessions, and spring Job & Internship Expo
- College Central Network - Morrisville, our on-line jobs and internships portal
Call (315) 684-6615 to schedule an appointment or coordinate a workshop for your student group. The schedule of workshops, speakers, and drop-in hours can be found on our calendar (see left sidebar).
Make sure to read your weekly Career Services e-mails (sent to your Morrisville e-mail address) for details and additions. As of June 15, Career Services will be located in Crawford Hall 316-319.
In addition to our advising and workshops we have many resources on the next few pages, and are constantly adding new ones, so check back often. You can also give us a call at 315.684.6615 or CareerServices@morrisville.edu to let us know what information you need.