Welcome, Freshmen! To get a head start on your career success, check out our 10 goals for freshman year and watch your Morrisville e-mail for upcoming programs to get you on your way!
CAREER SERVICES FOR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Services can assist you in pursuing and achieving your career goals. We partner with students and alumni of all class years, areas of study, and career ambitions on:
- identifying and exploring career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letter, portfolio or personal statement
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- negotiating and evaluating job offers
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs
You can connect with us through:
- 30-minute in-person, telephone or Skype individual advising sessions (appointment required)
- 15-minute Advising Express drop-in hours (no appointments required). See our calendar for dates, times, and locations
- campus-wide and in-classroom workshops
- employer events such as our spring Job & Internship Expo, Networking and Recruitment Series, and employer information sessions
- custom or general workshops for student groups
- College Central Network - Morrisville, our on-line jobs and internships portal
Please call (315) 684-6615 to schedule an appointment or coordinate a workshop for your student group or class. This semester’s schedule of programs and Advising Express drop-in hours can be found on our calendar (see left sidebar). Make sure to read your Career Services e-mails for additions and revisions (CareerServices@morrisville.edu). Career Services is located in Whipple Administration Building 308, right down the hall from the Registrar and around the corner from Financial Aid.
In addition to our advising and workshops we have many resources on the next few pages, and are constantly adding new ones, so check back often. You can also give us a call at 315.684.6615 or CareerServices@morrisville.edu to let us know what information you need.