CONGRATULATIONS, CLASS OF 2013!
We're proud of your success, and look forward to seeing where you take your Morrisville education. Please make sure to let us know where you are off now to in our "First Destination Survey" (accessible through Web for Students). And remember that even as an alumnus you have full access to all Career Services, including individual advising appointments by phone, Skype, or in-person.
Career Services for Students and Alumni
Whether you already have a very specific career goal or are still seeking the right fit, Career Services can assist you in your efforts. We encourage students and alumni of all class years, areas of study, and career ambitions to speak with us on:
- identifying and exploring career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letter, portfolio or personal statement
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- networking with alumni and other professionals
- evaluating a job offer
- pursuing additional education at the undergraduate and graduate level
You can connect with us in:
- 30-minute in-person, telephone or Skype individual advising sessions (appointment required)
- 15-minute Advising Express drop-in hours (no appointments required). See Career Services calendar for dates, times, and locations
- campus-wide and in-classroom workshops
- employer events such as our Job & Internship Expo, Networking and Recruitment Series and employer information sessions
- custom or general workshops for student groups
Please call (315) 684-6615 to schedule an appointment or coordinate a workshop for your student group. Check the Career Services calendar for this semester’s schedule of programs and Advising Express drop-in hours.
We have many resources on the next few pages to complement our advising and workshops, and are constantly adding new ones, so be sure to check back often. Additional campus resources include: