THE ADMISSION PROCESS
- Candidates are evaluated for admission on a rolling basis. Notification of acceptance will begin once applications are received. Students applying for admission as freshmen are encouraged to apply as early as possible during their senior year of high school. Please note that a supplemental application is also required.
- Students are admitted to specific programs rather than to a general freshman program. Candidates must be high school graduates, and preparation requirements vary by curriculum. Contact admissions for details.
- Admission is offered on a space available basis to students who meet admission criteria for the program to which they apply. Some programs may attain full enrollment and close throughout the year.
- Special consideration is given to students with demonstrated interest in the area to which they are applying.
- If you will be attending the Norwich Campus, indicate "NORWICH" under "special campus project" on the "my campus selections" page of the SUNY online application.
- Freshman must submit official high school transcripts. High school students taking AP or college level coursework must provide appropriate scores/transcripts. Your full name must appear on all materials sent to the Admissions Office. If your transcripts have a different name than the one you used on your application (i.e. maiden name), please notify the Admissions Office.
- SAT/ACT examinations are required for all bachelor degree programs and the associates degree program in Renewable Energy. SAT/ACT examinations are recommended for all other associates degree programs.
- One Letter of Recommendation is encouraged.