Accepted Student DaysAdmissions
Accepted Student Days
Accepted Student Day events are for Spring and Fall 2015 new freshmen and new transfer students to Morrisville State College. Accepted Student Days are MANDATORY for all students that have committed to MSC. Students should plan on arriving by 8 a.m. to complete all registration activities.
For Spring 2015 Accepts:
For Fall 2015 Accepts:
April 2015 Accepted Student Days
Attend an April Accepted Student Day and get a head start on your college registration process!
- Friday, April 17, 2015
- Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Monday, April 20, 2015
July 2015 Accepted Student Days
July Accepted Student Days are offered for those students that are unable to attend an April Accepted Student Day.
- Monday, July 13, 2015
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015
NORWICH CAMPUS ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015
For the most up-to-date information concerning your Fall enrollment, please check Web for Students.
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS OVERVIEW
Accepted Student Days are a one day event that enables students & parents to:
- Complete Financial Aid
- Meet faculty/review course schedules
- Turn in health/immunization records
- Get I.D. photos taken
- Receive laptop/AT&T cell phone information
Have questions answered from numerous offices on campus:
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Center
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Activities
- Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation
- Academic Enrichment Center
All incoming students are required to take the Math Placement Exam and have the option of completing this during their Accepted Student Day. Please visit the following link to learn more about the exam http://www.morrisville.edu/blackboard/mathplacement.aspx
MORRISVILLE AUXILIARY CORPORATION
MAC's informational tables will be in the Recreation Center during Accepted Student Days. The Campus Store will be open and is located across from the Student Activities Building on the lower level of the Butcher Library.
The MAC Office includes:
- ID Cards: You must get your college ID picture taken. Your ID card is a necessity - it will give you access to dining halls, dorms, the library, computers and more. You will be able to pick up your ID on welcome weekend.
- Meal Plans: Receive information about the different meal plans available and what they cost.
- Job Opportunities: Visit this table to learn about the part time jobs available to students around campus and to pick-up an application.
- Transportation: MAX, Morrisville Area Xpress, is our campus shuttle service. Stop by and receive information on daily schedules and off-campus shuttle service.
- Campus Store: Stop in to the Campus Store to check out the large selection of merchandise. Don't forget to ask about our on-line textbook ordering system, Text Xpress. It's fast, it's easy, and it's free!
Please be aware that there are no overnight accommodations on campus. Students/parents traveling from further distances may want to consider arriving the night before as Accepted Student Days will be beginning promptly at 9 a.m. A list of local accommodations can be found here.
For those arriving by CoachUSA and utilizing local accommodations, a free shuttle to campus is available by giving a 2 business day notice to the MAC transportation office at 315-684-6097. Please note, we are unable to take reservations over the weekend. Please provide your name, pick-up location and time. You can depart directly from the Morrisville Campus from the CoachUSA pick up location in front of the Student Activities Building. To access the bus schedule, please visit http://www.coachusa.com/shortline/.
Personal transportation is strongly recommended as public transportation is often limited.
- Lindsey M. Graham
Assistant Director of Admissions
- Melissa J. Ward
Assistant Director for Enrollment Marketing
- Leslie V. Crosley
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Doris K. Davis
Keyboard Specialist 2
- Lisa A. Godfrey
- Kyle R. Ladd
- Erin R. Longo
- Dawn R. Morton-Miller
- Kimberly N. Norton
Admissions Marketing Assistant
- Matthew R. Polak
- Barbara A. Roback
Career Planning and Development Officer
- Stephanie E. Stahl
- Brian A. Wallenhorst
(315) 684-6046 x6549
- Marlene A. Westcott